Tessa Lovatt is a British author who’s been sharing her stories online since 2011. Her world has revolved around books for as long as she can remember, and that love of words extended into university, where she studied languages.
50,000 readers follow Tessa on Wattpad, the social storytelling platform, and her books have accumulated over 20 million reads.
- Tessa joins Wattpad and posts her first story
- Currents wins a Watty Award for best New Adult Romance
- As one of Wattpad’s top influencers, Tessa becomes a member of the Wattpad Stars program
- Hachette publishes Office Affairs as an audiobook
- Tessa is commissioned by SHOWTIME to write a short story promoting the TV series The L Word: Generation Q
- Behind Office Doors becomes a Paid Story on Wattpad, where readers purchase coins to unlock chapters
For writing updates, competitions and latest news, you can follow Tessa on the below social media platforms: